21 February 2012

It's been a little quiet here...

I have a bit of an issue in that whenever I have big news going on that I can't talk about publicly I loose all will to blog/tweet. That's not to say all of my (all too regular) silences can be explained away by big news - sometimes it's just pure old fashioned laziness. But this particular silence has indeed been down to big news...

little shoes sent to me today by the lovely Mama Wolf (see her shop here)

Ladies (and the occasional gentleman) - It's not been the easiest of roads getting here - but by no means as hard as we expected - I am very pleased to say that I am up the duff/in the family way/preggers/knocked up/have a bun in the oven...I'm having a baby - Yay!

Phew - now I can get to pinning all of the baby stuff I've been avoiding since January!!


24 comments:

  1. congratulations!! Good timing with Hannah, now your little ones can grow up together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Pin, Pin till your baby is baked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah thank you! and yes it's brilliant timing with Han - we are both a bit giddy about ot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhh how lovely, what fabulous news! All my favourite blogg-y people seem to be pregnant at the moment! When are you due? Hugest congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Vicky - due in August so still a looooong way to go! You are due so soon aren't you? Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I knew it!! Congratulations sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing news - massive congratulations! Must be a really exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, that is wonderful news
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! So much cuteness and fun awaits you... hope the rest of the journey to motherhood is smooth...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeee! I honestly squealed a little on seeing those shoes! Congratulations my dear!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting!! Congratulations to you and your man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, congratulations! And love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I thought there was an increase in bambino crochet bins... great news i look forward to hearing your tales of up the duffness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just remembered that the first time I tried to comment, my phone wouldn't let me.

    I am of course pretty frickin excited for you Ray!! I can't wait to hear all about it, and eventually meet the wee one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations....how nice that yours and hannahs babas will be close in age...look forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations- looking forward to reading all your up coming baby related posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!! And the little booties are adoreable!!

    ReplyDelete