5 January 2012

tin chapel

hello, remember me?

I'm hoping to do a proper post in the next day or two, but to ease me back look what I spotted on SF Girl by Bay yesterday,



This beautiful Tin Church is about two streets from where I live, I have loved the outside of it for a while - who knew it was so amazing inside!! See the full post here.

P.S I'll blog some (way too late) Christmas bits later - but Han (a hundred times more organised than me as ever) has done some lovely ones on her blog in case you haven't seen them already.

10 comments:

  1. holy cow, i love that house. i can't believe you live near it! bang on the door and ask to be let in!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how splendid- you'll have to pop round and introduce yourselves! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year! Im so slack too...really enjoying the breaak and generally a bit too used to chilling now! Catching up on blogs..love the tin chapel..obviously not jealous at all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! This house is amazing. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you absolutely need to do some proper stalking to try to meet the owners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey. I pass that building all the time and never thought it would look anything like that on the inside. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Also, there was a vintage fair there in November - it is someone's workshop/house if I remember rightly. So, it might be fairly easy to meet the owners. it's fairly near my friend Georgina's house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous! What a lovely place to have so near to you!! Happy 2012 btw! (I haven't blogged Xmas & NY either... January appears to be going too fast.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stumbled across your blog- very lovely house...now off to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete