23 July 2011

and we're off...

It's fitting that I haven't blogged since the whiny post directly below this one. Because give it time and things will change - things will change A LOT! Next week is my last week in my job and as of the end of August we are leaving our little South East London bubble and moving to the country (well a small town but still comparatively the country!) - Kapow! Everything's going to be different!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do job wise yet (!!) but I'm hoping to find something part time leaving me some time to figure myself out for a bit and definitely more time to figure out my creative what-not. I'm insanely excited and completely overwhelmed! So in the meantime here are some pretty pictures of our flat. I really want to enjoy it as much as I can for the 5 weeks we have left here.








15 comments:

  1. Hurrah for good changes and adventures, and for appreciating what we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back. I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy last weeks, and new life hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting - I hope the change works out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, and good luck with the move :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ray- wishing you all the best with your move. Can't wait to hear all about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lovely ladies - I will endeavour to keep you informed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting. The best of luck and I look forward to hearing about your new adventures.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. More time for blogging, I hope! I wonder how long it takes to drive from Bath to Kent...?

    Seriously, SO excited for you both, do keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting times! All the best for the future - I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How exciting!! Love the pics of your flat btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pic of you and your hub on your wedding day! what camera are you using?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vintage Appeal - it's a Polaroid Land Camera Fuji still do film for it. My friend Wally is amazing with it and took a few pictures for us at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  14. waaaaaaaahhh. sob sob....

    but happy too, for you. Sad for me... : (

    ReplyDelete