3 March 2011

oh sweet shoe joy!

It's only the third day in March and I'm already looking forward to April - Why? because April is an exciting month for shoes...

Liberty have brought back their collaboration with Nike - I loved these the first time round. I just wish my little legs looked good in trainers!!


and (and I am beside myself about this one) Swedish Hasbeens are collaborating with H&M to produce these beauties. They should only cost about £35 (which is a LOT less than  the £160+ that Swedish Hasbeens normally cost).


Roll on April!!

4 comments:

  1. Sweedish Hasbeens = my sweedish must haves!
    Thanks for the headsup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the fabric on those Nikes is just gorgeous!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nike's are gorgeous, but I can't wear high tops either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those trainers. I had a pair a good few years back...might just have to get another!

    ReplyDelete